Contractor's All Risk
What happens next?
What is Contractors' All Risks Insurance?
What does Contractors' All risks Insurance cover?
There are many potential hazards during a construction. A worker carrying heavy objects may shatter a glass or a crane driver may unintentionally knock down trees. These risks can be alleviated with CAR.
- Material damage during construction
- Damage to property
- Damage to third party and/or bodily arising in connection with contract work
Is Contractors' All Risks Insurance important?
Who needs Contractors' All Risks Insurance?
Whether you are renovating or starting a new project, CAR can be useful for a number of different industries including:
- Power generation and utilities
- Oil, gas and petrochemicals
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing and process industries
- Heavy civil works and infrastructure (Roadways, railways, bridges, dams, canals, tunnels, water and wastewater distribution, etc.)
How much does a Contractors' All Risk Insurance policy cost?