Other Personal Solutions
What is Pleasurecraft Insurance?
What does Pleasurecraft Insurance cover?
In a typical watercraft policy, the following coverage will help minimize your costs:Property Coverage
- Whether your boat is on land or at sea, your boat is at risk of damage. Consequently, you will want to repair your boat. Your insurance coverage will allow you to minimize the amount you have to pay for repairs.
- Should your boat get stolen, the insurer will help you replace the boat, based on its depreciated value.
- If your boat causes an accident that damages another person’s property, the incurred expenses can be quite expensive. Your insurance coverage will protect you from paying hefty damage costs.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that your boat has caused an accident, resulting in injuries to your passenger(s), the policy will aid you in covering the cost of medical fees such as x-rays, medication and physician fee.
How important is Pleasurecraft Insurance?
Your boat is used at a time of leisure and relaxation, often as a way of rewarding yourself for your successes. Such an investment should be taken with care, but with extra expense on insurance, you can protect your boat all year round, not to mention that marinas often require you to have insurance to dock at their ports. Risks, often natural risks, occur unexpectedly, even if it is in storage. Natural disasters such as fire, flooding, typhoon can damage your boat or yacht, and pleasurecraft insurance covers all kinds of hazards. Moreover, other exposures such as fire, theft, vandalism and more can occur when it is left unattended. Hence, it is highly recommended to have pleasurecraft insurance for your own good.
Who needs Pleasurecraft Insurance?
How much does a Pleasurecraft Insurance policy cost?
- Coverages and deductibles that you select
- Type and size of boat
- Where the boat is used and stored