the sea can be tumultous and your products can go missing or break.
What happens then?
What is Marine Cargo Insurance?
What does Marine Cargo Insurance cover?
Is Marine Cargo Insurance important?
Who needs Marine Cargo Insurance?
If your business requires the following, then it is recommended to consider Marine Cargo Insurance as part of your protection plan:
- If your business ships cargo overseas and risk losing revenue through loss or damage of products.
- If your business could be liable for your shipment due to causing damage to others.
How much does a Marine Cargo Insurance policy cost?
The cost of a marine cargo policy is dependent on a number of things. The following are some of the factors that are taken into account when determining the price:
- Nature of goods being transported
- Maximum value of goods on any on conveyance
- Types of transport used
- Location of where the goods are being shipped from and to
- Theft attractiveness of goods
- Quality of the style of packaging
- Claims history