Other Business Solutions
What is Inland Transit Insurance?
What does Inland Transit Insurance cover?
- Accidental damage - physical damage that occurs as a result of an unexpected and non-deliberate external action
- Insured events - events nominated by the insurer, commonly known as fire, collision, overturning covers
- Collision - damage caused due to the collision of the vehicle, vessel, train, aeroplane tha carries the cargo. It may be a collision between two carriers or it might involve the carrier hitting a stationary object such as a bridge, wall, crane, or tree
- Dropping of cargo during loading and unloading
- Fire, explosion, lightning
- Malicious damage
- Marine liability
- Inland marine
How important is Inland Transit Insurance?
Who needs Inland Transit Insurance?
How much does an Inland Transit Insurance policy cost?
- Type of cargo
- Type of vehicle(s)
- Amount insurance
- Type of coverage